Thursday 24 April 2008

Kereta Jahat from Philippines


Philippines Edition

It has been a while I didn't come out with some write up as 
I'm now concentrating on KuasaKuda matters. Please calm down and keep your 
passion controlled. 

This afternoon I received an e mail from a Lambda fan from Baguio City, Philippines. It's Ben!

Of course he has been monitoring LSSOC activities from remote. He attached together his Lambda original condition. Isn't it great guys? You can approach Ben via his email.  Feel free to browse this blog to get his contact. 
If you wanna buy (ehem ehem) ... call him. Wanna see it closer call him... Wanna join the club, call him as well. It's great to hear this model rescued and brought back to burn the road. Mabuhay, mabuhay to LSSOC Philippines.

Ben's Lambda transformation will be on the net soon. Ben, it's a great effort!


Nice car, nice scenery too. It reminds me when my time in Bataan...
Lots of beautiful scenery... Beautiful girls too.



Jahat jugak mukanya...


I believe this is the most original of all Lambda I have found.

5 comments:

  1. if you have time you may take a look at my lambda thing here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2966068

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ride dude...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man... I apreciate it!
    Its hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good blog


    naza

    http://enaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete